Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Go Colts!

I always wonder what Peyton is thinking?
Commercial Break Time
The kick was good!
This picture is for Mark :)

Ron and I got to attend the Colts game on Sunday afternoon. We have made it to at least one Colts game a year the past couple of years and didn't think we would make it since prices were so high, I guess that is what happens when you are the Super Bowl Champions. Ron's work came through for us and we had awesome seats! I love going to the Colts game but we have never had this good of seats. I told Ron after the first play I could actually see the ball! It was a blast and of course we won because I had Ron's lucky Dallas Clark jersey on :) I have now claimed it as my Dallas Clark jersey not his.

0 comments: