Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, June 22, 2008

We Are Boring!

Chase helping Dad set the pool up for the second time. The first time we set up it up we got some much rain the ground softened on one side and the pool shifted. We had to drain it and start all over again.
He loved playing in the water! We are going to have to get him his own pool to lay in.
Chase with a toy that belongs to Tony on the baby's changing pad.
Chase thinks he found a new bed!

I realized with Tony gone I haven't had much to post about. Ron and I must be boring!! With no kid around I don't have any one to take pictures of, so I have been more aware of the crazy things Chase does. He is quite the character.

On a plus note Ron and I are working on getting Tony's bathroom painted, the little monster decided one day to peel a patch of paint off right in the middle of the wall :) The good thing is I have been wanting to repaint it for awhile. Ron started on that today while I prepped the nursery to get painted. We will be doing that next weekend! Will post some pictures once we get done. What I can't believe is in 10 weeks our little girl will be here. Ron and I were looking at the calendar and between his racing schedule, my work schedule, and few other things here and there we only have one free weekend between now and her due date. I feel like we have so much to do in order to get ready!

I know lots of you are waiting on belly pictures but today it not the day, between painting, mowing the yard, and cleaning the house I look a little rough today :) I will have Ron take some this week.

0 comments: