Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Clowns, Elephants, and Motorcycles, Oh My!

Should we join circus? I think we would make a good fit!
The whole family Ever seen a elephant paint?
Look at that smile :)
These two monkey's escaped!!
Is he coming after us?
Tony's favorite part!

We took Tony to the Circus on Sunday and he had a blast. My parents took him last year when we were in Hawaii and my Mom kept telling me how good of a time he had. Tony was watching television a couple of weeks before and came running into the kitchen yelling, I seriously thought something was wrong. He tells me we HAVE to go to the circus because they have motorcycles this year. So, we loaded up my parents van and headed downtown. It is so fun to watch him, he gets so wrapped up in what is going on. When we got home he said it was the best day of his life! It is always good to see him so happy :)

0 comments: