Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, October 13, 2008

Soccer Time

I think we need to tell him he isn't on the track team!

Riley working on her thriller dance
I almost caught a smile on camera!
She is getting so big, she holds her head up most of the time now!
Her face is priceless! Look at that belly :)

It was again another crazy weekend. Friday night we went to Climb Time Indy for Samantha's birthday party. Anthony was a pro and rock climbing, that doesn't surprise me. I have always said he was part monkey with the way he is always climbing on things. Hopefully I will be able to add some picture once I get them, I forgot the camera. It was a crazy evening but we all had a blast.

Saturday morning was soccer, Anthony was goalie for the second half of the game. He needs some practice stopping but the ball but made a huge improvement on drop kicking the ball out of the goalie box. Even he was surprised on how well he did. His team lost, he is taking losing a lot better than he did the first game :) Only one more game left for the season. After soccer we loaded up and went to my work. They were having a boy scout event so my department was working. We went to dinner with everyone afterwards and it was great to spend some time with them. Anthony had a blast playing with everyone, yes I work with a bunch of guys that act like kids :)

Ron and I spent Sunday taking down the pool and cleaning the house. It was a big day for Anthony, he got to ride his bike to a friends house, just down the road. We have kept Anthony shelter up in this house for so long we decided it was time he needed to learn some responsibility and we needed to let go some. He was suppose to be home at 3:30 and at 3:28 he showed up on our porch with two boys and they ended up staying until 6:30 that night. It was good to hear our house full of laughter. Anthony had a blast and got lots of energy out!

0 comments: