Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Children's Museum

Ian and Anthony checking out the dinosaurs
They are hunting dinosaurs
Now they are hiding from the dinosaurs
Special request for Terri, I do exists!
BFF's!

Today has been another busy day in the life of the Petersen's. We had our Christmas picture taken this morning and they turned out great! I can't wait to get them back.

Tony has been saving his money for a month to take his best friend Ian to the Children's Museum. If you don't remember Ian is his best friend ever :) In my opinion we are very lucky to have such a great museum in town for kids. Tony learns something every time we go there. This time they were hunting dinosaurs, we stayed in the Dinosphere for over an hour watching them play with their imagination,much better than video games! We had a blast and the boys are playing a Pokemon board game now. I have a feeling it is going to be a wild night!
I am going to start packing for Missouri, we are headed there for Thanksgiving and I am sure Ron is going to keep the boys under control, whatever that is!

0 comments: