Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Friday, November 7, 2008

Randomness....

Tony's way of raking leaves.


Our dancing dog, Chase!

Riley loves bath time!

Is that even a word, randomness? We don't have much going on this weekend, I really don't know what to do! So I thought I would add some random pictures we have taken in the past couple of weeks. Anthony is not feeling well and Ron and I are both exhausted since Riley likes to wake up a lot in the middle of the night. It wasn't so bad the first 8 weeks but now that I am back to work it isn't as much fun. I am sure she will get the sleeping down soon. I think this will be a lazy weekend, we don't get those often and I think we could all use it. Of course I say that and I am sure we will find something to do!

0 comments: