Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, October 11, 2009

What a long week....





So it has been a little sickly around here lately, I got a call late Wednesday afternoon that Tony had a fever. Sure enough when I picked him up he looked horrible. Very strange illness because he only had a fever and a headache. He only complained of the headache when his fever went up. I took Thursday off since he has to be fever free for 24 hours before he can go back to school. Ron and I both figured it was just a fluke thing and it would go away. Well come Saturday morning he still had a fever. Ron took him to the doctor and he has a bronchi infection. Who would of thought. Needless to say he feels better now :)
Thursday gave me some time to get ready for my work's summer bash. We had it at our house this year. Saturday we had a blast having a bonfire, playing volleyball, and just hanging out with good friends. Ron and I can barely walk today because of the volleyball, and to think we have been working out. I know I have expressed how much I love my job but the reason I love it so much is because of the people. This was my sixth season at the track and most of us have been together for all six seasons. We have been through a lot and we can look back and laugh and realize how much we have accomplished in those six years! They love my family more than they love me and some of my best friends are the people I work with and their families. I was sad to see it come and go so fast! Can't wait for next year, hopefully next year we will actually have it in the summer and not the fall!

0 comments: