Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Where are you!?!

Yep we are all still alive, I keep meaning to update the blog from the race two weekends ago, I got some really good pictures. I just can't seem to find the time. The past 4 nights we have had some nasty storms so that keeps me off the computer. I have also started reading the Percy Jackson series, thanks Tony, and I seem to read any free time I have! We are all surviving. Kind of quiet and boring at out house right now. Tony has been gone to his Mom's for about a week and a half now and Riley is NOT liking that he is gone. We are counting down the days til he gets home. It cannot come soon enough!

Riley is learning so many new things I can't keep up. We have started potty training, kind of, so we will see how that goes. She shows interested in learning but we are all still learning how to help her :) We have made paci's nighttime only and are hoping to get rid of them by her second birthday. I just don't want her to pick up the thumb sucking habit, I had that forever, I can't get rid of her thumb :) She is such a girly girl yet such a tom boy at the same time. She keeps us laughing all the time!

Ron likes his new job, he started at Pep Boys about 2 months ago. I LOVE the hours but don't love the pay. But he took this job knowing it would be hard on us for a little bit but he is so much happier and he gets to be apart of things he missed out on before because he was at work. One the racing end, this year seems to be a year of testing out new set-ups and trying to find more speed. He races the next three weekends so if you are in the area head out to New Castle Motorsports Park and check it out. We have a blast!!

As for me I have recovered from the 500 and trying to get back on a normal schedule and get back into a routine but it is hard without Tony. At times the kid can drive me up the wall and push every button he knows how to :) but life is just not the same with him gone. My Mom and I have been garage saleing up a storm lately and have gotten some really great things. I love to garage sale, since I have a shopping problem I guess I can justify it when I am only spend quarters and dollars on stuff!!

Pictures to come I promise, I would say you won't believe how big Riley is getting but we all know she is not big! We went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago for nursemaid's elbow (her elbow was out of socket, ouch!) and she weigh 20.8 pounds. Not to bad for 21 months, right!?! Oh well she is happy and that is all the matter to me!!

post signature

0 comments: