Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, August 2, 2010

Brickyard 400





So I am a week late, but it seems to get harder and harder to update the blog at times! The Brickyard 400 has come and gone and is one of my favorite events but a very hard weekend! With everything going on that weekend it is to keep up with. This event is was by far the hardest event I have ever worked, just lots of issues to take care of and it kept me busy the full 16 hours I was at work each day! Ron and his family came out on Saturday, luckily I had sometime to spend with them! I took Ron's Grandma into the garages and I have to say it was great to see how excited she was! Everyone was super nice to her and she isn't afraid of anything! Tony flew back to Minnesota on Sunday so Ron got to come out with a friend (a man-date as I liked to call it :) Jamie McMurry won the race, I was super excited, not as excited as Kasey winning, Joplin, Missouri's own winning the race was pretty darn cool! Overall it was a great weekend glad I got to spend sometime with Ron and the family! Very hectic weekend but when isn't it a little hectic!

post signature

0 comments: