Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, August 23, 2010

WWE in the Petersen household!





Our house is always a circus! I don't know who is crazier the kids or the dog..... Needless to say lately our house has been like going to a WWE Smackdown wrestling match. Riley has turned into quite the wrestler, I think my Dad has taught her that skill. Tony and her have a blast playing every night. Sometime I think it might be a little too rough, but that would be my lovely daughter that would be rough. She is going to start leaving marks on Tony that we might have to explain!! At least I have proof now :) Then there is Chase, I don't really know how to explain our crazy dog other than he has to be in the middle of EVERYTHING. Check out the video below, need I say more....

Short clip but check out Chase, REALLY dog?

post signature


0 comments: