Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quick Catch-up Post




So there is lots going on in the Petersen Household lately so this is going to cover a few of them! Ron and I both are starting new jobs in a week window. I started with LifeScience Logistics in Brownsburg yesterday and Ron starts at CarQuest on Thursday. We are both beyond excited for the opportunities that have been put in front of us!

Tony also started a new before/after school program and LOVES it. He was getting bullied at his old place and after lots of research we found this new place and it is such a better fit for him. He started flag football Saturday and is getting better and better. Riley and I stayed home since it was raining so I will have to make sure we get some good pictures the next practice.

Riley well Riley is just Riley, learning lots and always on the go! As you can see from the pictures above :) Never give your 2 year old a "puppy" cup from Starbucks with chocolate syrup and carmel. If you can't tell she is COVERED in goop as Ron called it. We were out running errands and Ron had to drop me off at a store and take her home for a quick bath. Good thing we were right down the road from home!
Chase is a pig.....What more can I say!?! Well other than he ate an ENTIRE bag of Oreo cookies. My Mom had just opened the package and left it on the counter and so Fat dog got a hold of them and ate the all.
That is about all on the Petersen household for now. I do have a few other posts to update so hopefully I can get those done soon. That is if life can slow down a little bit!

post signature

0 comments: