Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, September 6, 2010

Red Bull Indianapolis GP






Last weekend was my last event at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. It was kind of a bittersweet day, but honestly I know it is time to move one and can't wait for my next move. The Moto GP race is quickly becoming my favorite race and glad they signed for one more year so I can go back next year as a race fan! I am going to miss all the people I work with but won't miss the crazy hours and the stressful times. The Moto GP is a great event, less hours and almost a sigh of relief when it was over because that means we lived through another event season! 7 seasons or 20 races later I have put in my time and the speedway and ready to move on. I will dedicate another post just towards my new job, might have an update on Ron as well! Told you lots going on in the Petersen house!

post signature

0 comments: