Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas Day!

Chase enjoying his Christmas presents!




Christmas day wasn't it's usual chaotic day. We celebrated Christmas the weekend before with Ron's parents so it was just us and then to my Mom and Dad's for a little bit. Tony always adds an extra element of excitement so maybe that was it :) I of course couldn't sleep, yes I am still like a little kid only I am not excited about my gifts but, excited to see the joy on my kids faces! Once Riley got up it was so fun to see her awe. She was so excited but also a little overwhelmed!
We took our time opening presents so she could enjoy each one. Again we cut way back this year so we could take our time instead of feeling like we needed to rush through it all to get everything open before the end of the day ;) We went to my parents house late morning and opened more presents and ate so yummy food and just hung out. It was a great day and I am so blessed with a great family. Riley still asks about Santa, we made cookies the other day and she said they were for Santa. I think she just wants more presents :)

post signature


0 comments: