Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Saturday, March 21, 2009

First day at the track!









Tony had his first day of practice today in his new kart! I was a little worried how he would handle it but let me say the boy did an outstanding job! He was so excited all week and had a count down until he could go practice. The first thing out of his mouth this morning was, "what time are we leaving?" He ran for a good 3 hours just getting some good seat time and adjusting to the difference. Steve called tonight and said he ran 86 laps! Heck, he ran almost half of the endurance race! He was tired when it came time to go home. I bet he sleeps good tonight :)
Ron and I have spent the evening watching some great basketball games and of course the movie Twilight since it came out today! I had it rented at Redbox first thing this morning. I think I got Ron addicted as well, don't tell anyone I am sure he doesn't want anyone to know :) Can't wait for more basketball tomorrow and just a relaxing day, that is the plan anyways and well we all know things never go as planned!

0 comments: