Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ron got a job!


Not that I advertised on the blog that Ron was laid off his job right after Thanksgiving, it was a rough time for us and things didn't end like we would of hoped. Well, after searching and searching he found a job, Hubler Chevrolet in Greenwood! It will be a good drive for him, good thing he likes to drive. I was having a hard time keeping him busy at home :) It was nice to have him home when I got home but, that is all going to change now since he will be working some crazy hours! I am just glad he is back out there doing something he enjoys doing. It was a big confident booster for him because they really wanted him. In the long run I know he will be happy and I can wait for him to start on this new adventure! Everything happens for a reason :) I know lots of you out there knew about this and kept us in your thoughts and was always on the look out for a job so I thank you all for that!

0 comments: