Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

101 dalmatians the musical!

Tony's favorite part :)






Sunday afternoon we loaded up my parents van and headed to Clowes hall on the Butler campus for 101 Dalmatians the musical. This was our first experience at a musical other than Tony's, and we all LOVED it. It was not at all what I expected but I enjoyed it a lot. I don't know that Ron was a huge fan, he did ask for his man card back as we walked to the car :) Riley loved when the real dogs came out on stage!! She also liked Cruella De Vil, I think her bright costumes helped! Thank you Mom and Dad for taking us to see the musical! I know their favorite part was to watch Riley's face light up with excitement. Tony liked it but I think it was a tad too young for him. Now if they had a Pokemon, racing, or football musical he would be all about it!

0 comments: