Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Friday, March 5, 2010

Can you believe a year and a half?!?

Riley loving on her doll, she loves to give kisses to everyone but us!
Riley being like Mommy and reading under a blanket, I love this picture so much. It just shows how much they pick up even when you don't know it.
Riley loves to hide in my Mom's kitchen cabinets.
She could spend all day in those cabinets!
Helping herself to her the applesauce
Mommy and Riley, I love the look on her face, such a happy baby
Cheese!!
Laying on Chase, she loves to be close to him! Of course the more her growls at her the happier she is, crazy girl!

Can you believe our little girl is already a year and a half! I can't believe we are half way to TWO!! She is a growing, well kind of, girl. We had our 18 month check-up today with her doctor and she is doing good. Still on the small side, a whole 19 pounds which puts her in the bottom three percentile for her age. She is 30 inches tall, 10-25 percentile but her head it 16 inches around which puts her in the 90% percentile! So I guess that explains why she is so smart!! She is done with shots now until five and now we only have to go for yearly check ups!!
She loves to read to herself and she can say a number of words now, too many to list. Her favorites are: all done, I pretty, I love you, Chase come here, bath time, o dokey, I broke it, pizza (which is any kind of food), and Bubba. Anytime she picks up a phone she calls Bubba! She loves Chase and tortures him on a regular basis :) She can count to three!! She loves to color on herself and on paper. Thank goodness we haven't learned how to color on the walls yet, but I am sure that is to come. She has the best personality and is hilarious. She reminds me a lot of her brother when it come to that. She LOVES to talk, scream, or anything that has to do with her voice. She only has separation anxiety with my Mom. I can leave and she doesn't care but when my Mom and I leave her with my Dad that is another story! She loves to be pushed around in anything and loves to play "cho cho" with Grandma, my Mom pulls her around on a blanket. She is just now starting to get lovey, she gives kisses and hugs when you ask but is kind of stingy with them! Elmo, Blue, and Dora are her favorite friends, besides Bubba of course! She is into EVERYTHING! My house usually looks like a tornado went through it, it is crazy how fast she can get into things. I just can't believe she is getting so big. I want to freeze time and make it slow down some, can someone work on that?

post signature


1 comments:

Cara said...

I LOVE the fridge picture! So cute. :)