Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, March 15, 2010

Football!!


Not a lot of pictures, we stayed in the car because it was FREEZING out Saturday morning. That is why Tony is playing in his jacket! Come one warmer weather!!

Tony started spring flag football on Saturday. He enjoyed it so much in the fall we decided to do it again in Spring. It is also a great way to get all the winter energy out! I have to say Tony knows WAY more about football than I do (don't tell him that his head is big enough :) and he amazes me by how good he is with the ball. I guess we need to start feeding him protein shakes and doing some power lifting so he will get bigger :)
The count down is on, 15 more days until the boys first race!!! We are all very excited to get back to the track. I am just going to say it because my Dad loves it,
Let's go Racing Boys!!

post signature

0 comments: