Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Easter 2011

Of course I forgot my camera :( This is from my phone so the picture is pretty rough.












So a little late but hey, Easter was a special occasion for us so I thought it deserved it's own post!As I mentioned earlier about us going to church, Ron got saved back in December and on Easter Sunday he was baptized. It was a perfect day to be baptized in my opinion, the day Jesus rose from the dead so our sins can be forgiven. Such an amazing day and an day that I don't know I will every truly comprehend what it means until I am with God. What made it an even better day was Ron got baptized with two other people from our small group so it was great to seem them going through this journey as well. I don't have words to describe how much our lives have changed since Ron has found Jesus and I have recommitted myself to him. It is an amazing radical blessing.


We colored eggs the night before Easter, I had forgotten all about them until Tony threw a fit about them :) (That I do remember!) Riley had a blast coloring Easter eggs and wanted to color them every night for about a month, which is normal anytime we do that pertains to a holiday. Easter was a little different this year we wanted to focus more on the real reason we celebrate other than the Easter Bunny, don't get me wrong they still cleaned house with stuff! We loaded them up on stuff from the Christian book store, stuff for our upcoming vacation, and what else but CANDY! But, it is really cool to see the changes in Tony and his understanding of what Jesus has done for him. A very blessed Easter, one I know I will never forget and hope Tony doesn't either!

post signature


0 comments: