Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, August 18, 2008

Aww was a cute baby!

My parents are keeping Tony today and tomorrow because daycare is closed and school doesn't start until Wednesday. Well, to make a long story short this is where he ended up sleeping last night, Riley's crib! When Tony stays with my parents my Mom or Dad end up in the spare bedroom, which is where her crib is at in their house. Between Tony and two dogs, because of course Chase has to stay all night to, there is no bed big enough for all of them :) I told my Mom, at least we know Ron put together her crib right if it can hold Tony is should be able to hold Riley!

Just in case you don't know you should be able to click on the pictures to make the larger. This is a picture you need to click on, I haven't stopped laughing since my Mom sent it me.

0 comments: