Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ron's Nesting!!

Tony doing something he shouldn't, Ron taught him :)
How can someone so little make such a big splash? Thanks Dad for mowing the yard, now I know where I am going!
Such a goofball, it only took my three times to get a good picture!

I think Ron has taken over this pregnancy for me, I truly believe he is nesting right now. I come home yesterday from work and he has already started dinner and then next thing I know he is pulling out the vacuum cleaner and he goes to town. Let me say there was no arguing from me! When I got out of the shower he was scrubbing the kitchen floor. Right now he is out mowing the yard, which hasn't been done in almost two weeks. Our backyard looked like a jungle, poor Chase would get lost when he went outside. Now we sit and wait for me to start nesting, though I always feel like I need to clean so maybe it won't happen.

We have been spending a lot of time in our cheap wal-mart pool lately. It has been wonderful, the best cheap thing I have bought ;) It is the perfect size for Tony and we don't have to deal with all the maintenance of a regular pool. Tony has a blast in it and usually we have to drag him out of it when bath time rolls around.

For those keeping up I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and had my first internal exam. I am 1 cm dilated and my cervix is 50% effaced or thinned. Not to bad of a start if you ask me. Only 4 more weeks to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.