Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Anthony's 9th Birthday Party!









Today we had Anthony's 9th birthday party at Rock N Rollers in Avon. This was Anthony's first "real" birthday party that wasn't at our house. We all had a blast. We all might be really sore tomorrow but we had fun skating. We had to pull Anthony away from the video games to skate but he eventually ran out of money. He said this was the coolest birthday ever :) Ron and I are both exhausted, but we know Anthony had fun and that is all that matters!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we all hurt like mad :) The kids have been complaining all morning

Anonymous said...

I would just like to point out that the evil girl in the purple shirt is in one of the pictures. Chick couldn't skate around without going all the way across everyone to get to the wall :)

Chrissy said...

How is Mark feeling??? I still am laughing at him! I didn't notice the "cool" girl with her sunglasses on, that is what I am wearing if we go back on 80's night!

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

Anonymous said...

Mark has finally started hurting a bit. Nothing he won't get over though. Oh ya, I didn't see the sunglasses girl either but I'm on that next time. AND I'm going to fall down in front of everything and go across the floor and stop in front of people. It's the thing to do :)

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
netting