Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pacers vs Lakers




So this was from a month ago but who cares :) Tony had mentioned to my parents that his two favorite NBA teams were the Pacers and Lakers and he really wanted to go see them play. Well of course they had to take him! It just so happened to be Indianapolis Motor Speedway night so I got really good tickets for super cheap for them. Well he had to have a Kobe Bryant jersey so I found one for a great deal and off they went :) He had a blast until the last couple of seconds with the Pacers scored and won by just a couple of points. My Mom still laughs when she talks about how angry he got. I guess he took his jersey off and threw it in the chair and didn't say a word the rest of the night. Tony wasn't to happy that my Mom was cheering for the Pacer's :) He can laugh about it now, we were actually talking about it tonight, but boy was he mad. We are trying to help teach him life doesn't always go the way you want it but you can't get so angry about it! Sometime I need to take my own advice :)

0 comments: