Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day 2009!











Hopefully all the Dad's out there had a great Father's day. I know Ron sure did! Tony called first thing in the morning to wish his Dad a Happy Father's Day! It made Ron's day :) Tony and I had worked on a plan before he left, he had made Ron a card and I was suppose to give it to him when he called. We last week I found a great deal on a bike trailer, Ron has been wanting one for months. So Tony and I talked Saturday morning and I was going to give him the trailer, from him and Riley with the card. Well, Ron had no clue any of this was happening, lets just say he was quite surprise!

After spending the day running errands and keeping busy we had suite tickets at the Fever game. Yes I know WNBA, what were we thinking!?! It was actually a pretty good game and Riley loved the doggies at half time. I don't know that I would go back but it was definitely a fun time for all of us and something we had not experienced!

0 comments: