Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Walk for Wishes Update!





I want to thank my parents and Ron's parents for helping us get close to our goal for the Walk for Wishes that took place over the weekend. We didn't quite get to our goal but hey we only had a couple of weeks to raise money. Ron and I will be doing this again next year only we will be a little more prepared. We had a blast doing this walk. Once the walk started I got a little choked up just because of all the wish kids there that you could tell were sick. It makes be feel so blessed to have two healthy kids. Ron and I kept a super fast pace for most of the walk and was able to stay up front the entire time. Not that this was a race or anything but for Ron and I who are just now trying to get back into shape it was a huge goal for the two of us.

0 comments: