Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Look who is 10 month old!




Riley turned 10 months old yesterday! She is able to take a few steps on her own but nothing to major yet. She is getting much better at standing all on her own! She cruises pretty well too, walking while holding onto something. She prefers people food to baby food, my Mom and I both are having issues getting her to eat because she spits the baby food out. Not too good when you are suppose to be on a high calorie diet. We go to the doctor Friday morning for a weight check, I am crossing my fingers she is gaining weight, her pictures look like it but we will see. She is MUCH better at sleeping through the night, we are down to one or two nights a week where she wakes up to eat. She says Uh-Oh clear as day and is getting much better at Mama and Dada. Riley has the best personality she has some of the best facial expressions and she knows when she is being a "ham". She also knows the word No and she just ignores us when we tell her it. She cracks me up all the time, I will get so frustrated with her and she knows it and does something to make me laugh. She misses her brother a ton, but we look at his pictures all the time. Tony misses her too, we talked for almost an hour last night and most of it was about Riley. He is such a good brother.

0 comments: