Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Thursday, July 30, 2009

11 months old!

Seriously Mom put the camera away, I am tired of the stupid pictures
Watch out Dad here I come!


Riley turned 11 months old yesterday! We are already planning the big 1st birthday party and I can hardly believe it. She is pretty much off all baby food and has just skipped on to be a toddler. She eats just about everything we eat, she loves her fruit and does a pretty good job at veggies as well. She is getting very good at walking, she goes farther and farther each day. She can now stand up from a sitting position and is into EVERYTHING :) Her and Chase have became great friends, for some reason he seems to be gaining some weight, I wonder why? :) She says all sorts of words, Dada (everyone is Dada), doggie, hi, bye bye, bubba, Momma (only when I bribe her). Ron is taking her in tomorrow for a weight check so keep your fingers crossed she has gained weight!
:Warning disclaimer I did get my wisdom teeth removed today so I take no responsibility in anything I wrote in this post, I am drugged up and my dad says I have been talking a mile a minute :) I don't believe him:

0 comments: