Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

JDBYRIDER 100








Thursday night we all went to the JDByrider 100 out at ORP. They had the karts out on display and Steve made up some autograph cards for Tony to hand out. Never in a million years would I think I would see Tony surround by a bunch of googly eyed girls and him be ok with it :) When Ron and I got there Tony Stewart was in Steve and Terri's motor home signing autographs. When he came out he wanted Riley, didn't see that one coming :) He seemed to take quite the liking to her, we all thought it was pretty cool. But, Thursday was Tony's night. He signed 129 autographs (yes, he was counting) Then he got invited out onto the track to say "lets go racing". The cool part was our friend Pat was the announcer doing the opening ceremonies. It was quite a night for all of us and I don't think any of us will forget it. Tony says it was his best night ever :) I am so glad Tony can look back on this day and I knows he knows how lucky of a kid he is. What a great memory!

0 comments: