Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Race for Riley Children's Hospital

Yesterday was the Race for Riley out at New Castle Motorsports Park. This is a a charity race hosted by John Andretti and I guess a pretty fun event. I don't think I have ever made it out to this event because it doesn't work to well with my work schedule being the week of the 400 :) It rained all day yesterday so it wasn't the best day for racing. Ron finished 1st in the Shifter class and 4th in the Tag class. Tony finished 9th in this class.

Check out the video! Tony is going to be famous :) The first kart you see, the 77, is Colton who is Ron and Tony's team mate. At about the one minute mark you see Tony Stewart talking to TONY!! I would love to know what they were talking about. Enjoy the video and hopefully I will have some pictures to update soon.

http://www.indysportsnation.com/isn-072209-andretti-riley-race,0,7992060.story

0 comments: