Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, November 8, 2010

KRA race 13 and 14 plus a little dirt track action!









The last weekend in September was a busy one with a double header KRA race and a last minute trip to Eldora to the 4-Crown nationals. Ron and Tony raced both Saturday and Sunday at New Castle, Ron finished 2nd and 3rd and Tony finished 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th both days. Ron, Riley, my parents, and I headed up to Eldora for the 4-crown races Saturday after Ron raced on Saturday. It was a COLD night but we had fun. I hadn't been to Eldora in a couple of years and I remember why the racing was HORRIBLE. The track wasn't very good I am sure some of that would be the drought we are in but overall majorly disappointed in what use to be my favorite dirt track ever. Oh well we got to at least smell some racing and we can now say Riley has been to Eldora :)

post signature

0 comments: