Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, November 1, 2010

We're Back!!

So it has been over a month since I updated the blog lots as happened in our family over the past several weeks! Lots of ups and downs but we are all surviving just fine! My creativity has been slacking lately, I guess Riley wipes all of that out of me! I have actually been throwing around the idea of starting a new blog along with this one and I think that is where all my creativity has been :) Hey it sounds good right!?! I have lots to catch up on, birthday's, last races of the season, Robo Pong 200, Halloween, KRA banquet, school programs, and I am sure there is lots more! Just wanted to make you all aware we are back so expect LOTS of updates over the next couple of days!!

post signature

0 comments: