Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another crazy Saturday!

This picture makes me realize how old Tony is getting, he just looks more mature and older.
Elbows are Tony's secret weapons!
I don't think he is touching the ground, he is on a mission.
Riley was exhausted from all the activity on Sunday
"Boy" and Madison! She is so cute and hilarious I love her :)

We started our Saturday out with the soccer in the morning. Tony's team did really well and you can see them get better with each game. They finally scored a goal!! They still lost the game but Tony is getting a good lesson on how winning isn't everything. He is also learning how to listen to the coach and to stay in his position. Ron finally got to go to this game, he has either had to work or race the past two games so it was nice he was there to help coach.



After the soccer game we meet up with my great friend Misty who was in town with her family for the Moto GP race at the track. Misty and I went to high school together and she is one of the few friends I still have contact with from Springfield so it is always nice when we get to visit. We visited with them for a little bit before they headed to the track. It takes us a little longer to get around but we all got ready and headed to the track as well. I went and visited work while Ron and Tony got to watch a little bit of the motorcycles. It was really good to see everyone from work. I actually miss work especially since it was an event weekend. But, they all seemed a little stressed so maybe it wasn't such a bad thing I was off ;) Not really this time off has made me realize how much I love my job, don't get me wrong I love being home with Riley but I also miss all my great friends at work.

After the track we met Misty for dinner, Riley's first dinner out! She did great. I was a little worried because it drives me crazy when I hear kids crying in a restaurant while I am eating, I didn't want to be that person :) It was so loud in the restaurant you couldn't even hear Riley, plus she slept though most of it anyways. After dinner Misty and her daughter Madison came over and hung out with us. Madison couldn't quite remember Tony's name so she called him "boy" all night. It was so funny. Tony did an awesome job with Madison he is going to be a great big brother to Riley once she does something other than sleep, eat, and poop :)

We spend Sunday at home in our pajamas recovering from Saturday. Hurricane Ike was here so it was yucky all day. We watched a lot of football and racing. It was a wonderful Sunday!!!!

0 comments: