Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Friday, September 19, 2008

The many faces of Riley

What was that bright light???
Oh look and the pretty ladybugs.
By far my favorite face she makes. I love his face and it is usually only after she has ate.
Sticking her tongue out already.
Ok, Mom I am over the pictures now!

I am trying to capture all of Riley's facial expressions. At three weeks old she cracks me up with some of the faces she makes.

We are all adjusting well to like and each day we learn something new about her. She has my temper by far, which isn't a good thing :) I am listening to her get angry as we speak and I don't think Ron knows what he has gotten himself into. She loves to be moving. She wakes herself up all the time with her arms flapping around. I know lots of babies like to be swaddled but not ours, she needs to be moving even in her sleep. She is a piggy and seems to eat all the time. Riley is a huge fan of noise, the louder the better. I am sure as each day goes by we will learn more and more and I can't wait.

0 comments: