Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, September 28, 2008

They Won a game!!




Tony had soccer Saturday morning, and they won 7-3!!!! Tony scored his first goal of the season too!! I don't know what happened at practice Thursday night but whatever it was worked. All the kids worked well together. Tony was so excited, it was great to see that hard work can pay off and for him to see how well his team can work together.

After soccer Tony, Riley, and I spent the afternoon at my parents house visiting with my Aunt Barb and Uncle Lonnie in town for the day from Missouri. It was great to have to see family and for Tony to spend some time with them as well. Ron was off at New Castle practicing and qualifying for the RoboPong 200 Endurance Race, by far the biggest race of the year. I will post tomorrow all about the days activities, which we just got home from. It deserves it's own post :) plus I am hoping to get some pictures from Terri since I again forgot the camera.

0 comments: