Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sean!!!

Thinking about how to score a goal.
This is how Riley enjoys soccer.
Birthday boy pirate Sean!!
Two mean looking pirates
Pirate Tony found his treasure, that is his best pirate face I think we need to work on that :)

Saturday was another busy day for us. Ron worked Saturday morning and Tony, Riley and I got ready for his soccer game. Ron got off work right when the game started so he had to rush to get there, thank goodness soccer is just down the road from work! Tony had another good soccer game, his team lost again but he is learning how to lose gracefully :)

After soccer we hurried out to a birthday party, my half child Sean. I was in the delivery room 5 years ago when Sean was born so that makes me his half parent. I can't believe he is 5 years old, Ron and I had just started dating when Sean was born. Kristine did an awesome job with Sean's birthday party. By far on of the best parties we have been too! Tony had a blast not only swimming in the lake but going on the treasure hunt and trying to hit the pinata.

Another big weekend next weekend. Riley gets to meet more family and Ron is racing in the Endurance race at New Castle. Hopefully we have a quiet week to get prepared for all the excitement next weekend!!

0 comments: