Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cookie Time

Since you won't let me eat cookies I will eat my hands!
Thanks Grandma Higa for the cookie cutters!
I want to help!
Chef Anthony :)
Notice Chase waiting for something to be dropped
Major Concentration on that face, he wanted them to be perfect for Santa

We spent Thursday evening making our cookies for Santa. Santa is making a special trip to our house tomorrow night! Anthony is going to be in Minnesota with his Mom so I had to call Santa to let him know so he could make a trip here before Anthony leaves on Monday. We have so much going on this weekend Thursday was the only day we could fit it in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!