Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Boy all this Christmas stuff sure wears you out!
We had Petersen racing shirts made for everyone, even Riley! I don't think she was too impressed.
Like my new collar?? I think Chase managed to destroy all his toys in 10 minutes flat, I ask myself why I waste my money :)
Look what I got!
Riley loves her new toy :)

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We sure did, we missed Anthony so much but we made the best of the day. We spent the day opening lots of gifts and eating a ton of food! It was a great day spent with family! We are still recovering from all the fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
decorative fishing net