Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa Came!!!

I think he yelled about ever gift he got!
What the heck are you?
Riley's face in the background cracks me up!
He is getting so big!
What a good big brother he is :)

Santa showed up at our house this morning :) After the year Anthony has had there were a few times I questioned if he would show up! But, Anthony sure must of been good because he cleaned house with all the stuff he got! Let's see if I can remember it all, he got a digital camera, a new racing suit, eye clops, a couple of new board games, DS Spongebob game, a TON of pokemon cards, remote control robots, Narnia movie, slushie machine with syrup, a TON of books, and more but I can't think of it all! Santa didn't bring the rest of our gifts I guess he is waiting until Christmas. But, he did bring a family gift, a Wii!!!! We had a blast playing it today.
After we did our normal Christmas celebration we headed to my parents house so Anthony could open present there. He cleaned house there too! He got the new Pokemon DS game, Colts Croc slippers, Colts pajamas, new books, and Idog Dance, and an Ipod!! We got an Ice Cream maker and Ron and him got a cool flying bug, I think Tony has already broke it. What 8 year old needs all this stuff? Sometimes I wonder :) But, it was a great day and we all had fun. I will add more pictures later, I have a house to pick up and we have to get up early to take Anthony to see his Mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized http://www.jsfishnet.com