Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ron finally is back on track :)

Tony's new kart! He is officially a big boy now :)
This is what Steve and Terri's retirement looks like by the way!

Stock Moto Kart




Monday afternoon Steve and Ron headed out to New Castle to knock the dust off Ron, oh wait I mean the karts :) Actually, my theory is they have to make sure Ron put them together right and they don't fall apart! I think that was the second question I asked when Ron called to tell me about the day :) Steve spent a lot of time and effort on the new graphics, they are awesome! We will have no issues finding Ron or Tony on the track, as long as they can keep the karts on the track :) Sunday is the first race of the season and I think we are all very anxious to get back out and have a great season! All joking aside I hope both boys kick some butt this year! I am very hopeful that this year will bring Tony's first win and New Castle!

0 comments: