Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Thursday, April 30, 2009

8 Months Old!


Riley turned 8 months old yesterday! She is a growing machine :) I weighed her a couple of weeks ago and she was up to 16.5 pounds! She can crawl and pull herself up on things, which is very dangerous! My Mom caught her climbing on one of her toys to climb up on the coach. I would have had a heart attack. She eats just about anything and everything these days. We are still waiting on her first tooth and sleeping through the night. Her personality is really starting to show, she can flirt with the best of them! She is just like Tony when it comes to "talking" she is never quiet and is REALLY loud. Her way of talking is to scream. She is so much fun and I have to say Ron and I are both blessed to have such a awesome baby. I ask myself all the time what I did right to be so lucky, not just Riley but Tony as well. He needs an award for being such a great big brother!

0 comments: