Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Double header!





Ron and Tony raced both Saturday and Sunday. Ron raced the Tag, Pipe, and Shifter classes! I was shocked when he told me he was going to race all three karts for both days, talk about a work out. He did pretty well on Saturday he finished 2nd in the shifter, 8th in the Tag, and won the Pipe race! Sunday was a good day as well, he finished 3rd in the shifter, 2nd in the Pipe, and 4th in the Tag class. Needless to say when I came home from work Sunday night he had a pile of medals and was black and blue from racing :) Tony had a decent weekend, he is still learning about his new kart and having to adjust. He finished 4th and 13th on Saturday and 8th and 13th on Sunday. Not to bad of a weekend! You can thank David Lee photography for the pictures above, I don't even think Ron took the camera. They both have a couple of weekends off and then another double header the first of June! Don't tell Tony I am secretly glad I didn't miss his first win :) I can't wait to celebrate that! He got ice cream for dinner after his first race, what are we going to do when he wins? I guess I better start planning now. Knowing Tony he is going to be expect a huge party :) Knowing us, he will probably get it!

0 comments: