Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Yes I know I am a few days late, but hey at least I got around to it. Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I celebrated with my Mom on Saturday, nothing like a hot dog and some race cars :) With me working I didn't get to spend any time with Tony or Riley. I got a great phone call from Tony Sunday morning, they were racing (that post coming soon). He tried to win me a race but that didn't happen :( But, at least he tried! Yesterday I had the day off and Riley and I spent some good time together. We snuggled in the morning, little butt monkey woke up at 6:15 am. So much for catching up on sleep. I enjoyed my day with her! It was a great way to celebrate mothers day.

0 comments: