Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Colts preseason game










I got a call Thursday morning wanting to know if I would like Colts tickets for that nights game. Are you kidding me? Do you really need to ask :) Never did I imagine that they would be 15 rows up from the field on the 50 yard line, when she said good I didn't think they were THAT good! I about fell out of my chair when I saw the price on the ticket.
It was a mad race to get everyone ready before we left, Riley stayed with my parents, thanks Mom and Dad! We made it in time to see the flyover, which I guess caused mad chaos with 911 calls and people thinking downtown was getting attacked. This was the first time we had been in the stadium with the roof and window open. Even though it was a preseason game and most of the starters only played the first quarter it was a great game and experience for us. As I was sitting there looking around I just can not imagine the paying that kind of money for season tickets. I told Ron one day hopefully we can afford these seats :)

0 comments: