Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, August 17, 2009

TONY'S FIRST WIN













Tony won his first race yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I knew it was just a matter of time and it would come this year. He has been getting better and better with each race. This was such a huge confidence boost that he needed to continue to get better :) I have a feeling now that he knows what it is like to win there will be no stopping him. Unfortunately I wasn't there to see it :( It was to hot to take Riley up there and and with no place to go to cool off we decided to stay home. So, I don't have any pictures of his first win, but we will get pictures tonight with his metal. I am hoping the track photographer has at least one good picture and I hope it is one with him after the race. I can only imagine the celebration after getting the checkered flag. He told me last night during dinner that he wished New Castle let winners do donuts. From what I have heard it was a close race between Tony and second place, and Tony lead every lap :)




Watch out Tony Stewart, there is a new Tony in town!

0 comments: