Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, August 10, 2009

Pool time





It finally got warm enough for us to get into the pool on Sunday and break out the slip and slide! I won't tell you that Ron put the slip and slide upside down and we couldn't figure out why it wasn't working :) But once we got it all fixed Tony had a fun. It was a blast from the past with the vintage slip and slide, I can remember having one in my backyard as a child. Thanks Grandma Ruth for the slip and slide, you would of gotten the emergency room bill if he broke something :) Ron and I just watched, we need all our arms and legs to be in one piece! Where was Riley during all this you might ask, well she was taking a 3 hour nap!
Tony and I had gotten up earlier that morning and did some school clothes shopping while Ron and Riley went and worked on the karts. Grandma Terri must of wore her out for her to take that long of a nap. It was nice once we all got home and got to just spend some time together with no chores or anything we had to do. I can't wait for the day again in another 3-4 months. Ok, not really but it seems like we are so busy lately I am dying for a day of nothing, do those exist with kids? I am starting to think not!

0 comments: