Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Heart Walk


September 19th the family is talking a walk for hearts in downtown Indianapolis. We are doing this walk with Ron and Tony's karting sponsor and the in-laws place of employment, J.D. Byrider. For me this is a great cause, heart issues have touched so many people I know. The American Heart Association mission statement is "Building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke." So what a better way than to support this great organization that with a little heart pumping walk! Most of you know Ron and I are on a path to changing our lives to a "healthier" way of living. I have lost 10 pounds! But more importantly I am getting stronger and making my heart stronger so I can be around for Tony and Riley's kids. If you would like to donate to our walking fund please click on the link below!

0 comments: