Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rewind to Riley meeting Joe!


While my parents were in Tulsa back in January for the Chili Bowl there was a Butler basketball game. My parents have season tickets so we got to use them while they were away. Well this game happened to be a special game, Joe from Blue's Clues was there! Every morning when I drop Riley off at my Mom and Dad's she asks for Blue to be on. Once it is on she wants nothing to do with anyone, even when I leave I can't get her to give me kisses. She just pushes me away so she can see the T.V. :) Riley was scared of Joe at first but then she slowly warmed up to him. Tony wanted nothing to do with him, it was kind of funny. Poor Joe, he just doesn't appeal to the 10 year old crowd. We have a signed 8x10 from Joe in Riley's room and every morning she say hi Blue, hi Joe, a clue a clue! It is so funny, Riley loves her Blue's Clues!

post signature

0 comments: