Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sledding





We went sledding with our friends the Jarboe's back in January and had a blast. We had to go out and buy Tony a new sled for the occasion and I thought to myself he probably will only be able to use it once but at least we will have one. WRONG. I seriously think the Indy cars will have to have snow tires for opening day in May. It has snowed, snowed, and snowed. You can blame all the snow of me for thinking we wouldn't be able to use the sled much! We have found a hill right around the corner from us that is a blast and try to make it out there when we can. I am hoping to go a few more times this winter before we have to pack up the sled, but if we don't it won't hurt my feelings because I am so ready for spring!

post signature

0 comments: