Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Riley and her hat...

Let's see if I can get Daddy's hat on my head?
Almost got it!
YES! I did it, Cheese :)
I am going to go sit in the basket and enjoy my new hat....
I have to say our daughter is a very comical, it is never dull around our house that is for sure! We had the luxury of two snow days this week and got to stay home with the kids. It was great, yesterday we didn't even get out of the house. This was yesterday late morning, yes we stayed in our pajamas for most of the day! Riley loves to put Daddy and Brother's hats on, anytime she finds a hat it goes straight to her head. Sometime she struggles with getting it on her head and gets mad but she is getting better everyday. Riley is such a girly girly. She loves hats, shoes, necklaces, bracelets, and perfume. Yet, she is such a little tom boy, the harder you play with her the better. I have a strong feeling we are in for it when she gets older, payback right Mom!?!















post signature


0 comments: