Donate to the Petersen Racing American Heart Association Heart Walk Team

Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Sunday!!

First woman NFL player? I think not, she hated the helmet.
Can you see the dejection in his face? Please notice Kola on the couch with the Manning jersey on, do you think this boy means business!?!
Who cares who won, look at that cheesy smile :)

Well our team made it to Superbowl XLIV and we were so excited!! We have some normal Superbowl traditions like making homemade soft pretzels and spending the afternoon watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. This year was a little different, it was our team playing. The team we watched every single minute of every single game. The team we cheered for 19 weeks and road the ups and down with them. The team we were privileged enough to go see during the pre-season. It was our team playing in the Superbowl! We knew this would be a hard win but had faith in our Colts. The Colts had a great season and of course we are disappointed that they lost, some more than others in our house. But, it was a great season and we still love our Colts!! There is always next year, can someone please explain this to Tony? Once he realized our beloved Colts (who he worships) was going to lose the biggest game of the year, he broke down and started bawling. I mean could barely talk bawling, like a baby bawling, like so upset you would of thought he lost his best friend bawling. It felt so bad for him yet I wanted to laugh at the same. I guess it shows us how passionate he is about the things he loves, including football. He seemed much better this morning, he said we played a good game :) But, really sometime the child amazes me each and everyday.

I have more pictures to share from yesterday and hope to do that soon, we should be getting our new computer today or tomorrow and I can't wait!! I plan to play catch up the rest of this week and next and then hopefully back to our normal blogging schedule! I have to say I miss blogging, it is a good way for me to share our lives but also a way to store so many great memories. I hope one day Tony and Riley can look back and see their childhood moment by moment and feel the love we have for them.

post signature


0 comments: